Office Chair Xten Pininfaria brings together original ideas and expertise - a design and technology mix aimed at obtaining the best of innovation:
• The seat has a nylon bearing structure reinforced with glass; into this, an upholstered pad is placed, whose upholstery ismade in foampolyurethane, with the possibility of
having the foamself-extinguishing and injected together with gel (patented Technogel®).
• The backrest is made of pressure die-cast varnished aluminium, which seats the movement mechanism of the armrests and of the lumbar support; it seats also the glass reinforced nylon structure. On the nylon structure, thanks to a special robotized gluing system, is attached a modern mesh made of polyester and polyamide.
• The headrest is made with the same materials and the same technology used for the backrest. It is possible to adjust it in 8 positions with a release systemeasy and handy to use.
• The tilting movement of the armchair is obtained by using a synchro mechanism which has a movement between the seat and the backrest with a very advanced position of the hub (202mm) and with a great rotation angle of the backrest (26°). It is a multiblock mechanism with sliding seat, with several locking positions and with “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system. The seat height adjustment is achieved by a gas pump.
• The lumbar support is made of two parts of one polyurethane pad that press one against the other according to the pressure made by the user (differentiated reaction to the compression). The active self-positioning has been obtained by giving the lumbar support the possibility of turning vertically and allowing it to follow any arrangement variation of the backrest and, in particular, to suit the user’s anatomy. The height of lumbar support is clearly adjustable with a range of 115mm.
• The armrests are made with a single pressure die-cast aluminiumand are available in the polished, chrome-plated or anthracite varnished versions. The upper front part of the armrests can be covered with a softmicro-cellular polyurethane pad for an even higher comfort. The adjustable armrests synchronize with the backrest and have their own self-contained height adjustment of 70mm, provided by an innovative patented system(Armtronic®) which uses a gas pump moved by a button placed under the front part of the right armrest.
• The 5-star base is in die-cast aluminiumand is available in the polished or in the anthracite varnished version.
• The castors are self-braking with a double polyurethane track in nylon for soft floors or in polyurethane for hard floors. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.